Soulshine Bali - Luxury Retreat
October 14 - 21 , 2023
An intimate, all-inclusive, healing retreat with Michelle Fleming of Orthopedic Yoga Therapy and Transformational Teacher Trainings and Debby Siegel of Yoga Evangelist. This week will nourish your mind, body and soul with farm fresh organic food, soulful movement and a deep dive into unparalleled, healing yoga that sets our retreats and trainings apart.
We start each day with the “undoings” characteristic of Michelle’s unique approach to yoga that allow for the body to release adhesions and scar tissue. Daily she will gently and effectively guide students on a journey through the layers of the body to unravel tightness and allow students to open like flowers to the sun with her signature “Fascial Release and Flow” series.
Every evening, Debby will soothe the nervous system with highly effective trauma releasing restorative and yin yoga classes featuring Thai massage techniques and Yoga Nidra, a meditation practice proven to reduce stress, heal adrenal fatigue and help your mind and body reach a deeply restful conscious state.
Ample time is provided for guests to relax by the plunge pool on a floating bed or a swing overlooking Soul Shine’s rice fields and mountains, indulge in spa treatments, or take excursions to temples, beaches, cultural sites or shopping trips. The intimate nature of this luxury trip allows for private healing sessions with Michelle and the educational nature of her teaching affords 20 Continuing Education hours through Yoga Alliance that can be matriculated into the Orthopedic Yoga Therapy program toward a 200 hour OYT Level 1 Yoga Teacher Training: Transformational Flow; the 500 hour OYT Level 2 Advanced Yoga Teacher Training: Ritual Vinyasa, or a 1,000 hour Orthopedic Yoga Therapy Certification. This week all satisfies the prerequisite requirement to enter into the 200, 500 or 1,000 hour program for those students wishing to join our yoga teacher trainings.
- Panoramic suites (2 available): $4878/person. Named after their breathtaking panoramic views, these are our newest and largest rooms. These rooms all have large terrazzo tubs, private balconies, record players, Marshall speakers, maxi bar, living area, sunset and rice field views.
- Soul Rooms (4 kings, Franti Suite, U2 Room): $4030/person. 6 boutique rooms with handcrafted furniture by local Balinese artisans mixed with antique pieces and modern decor.
- Garden Rooms (6 Kings): $3420/person. 6 double occupancy rooms and 1 single room tropical modern rooms located on the ground and second floor. Floor to ceiling windows and garden
- DOUBLE OCC:
- Suite (2): $2676/person. Named after their breathtaking panoramic views, these are our newest and largest rooms. These rooms all have large terrazzo tubs, private balconies, record players, Marshall speakers, maxi bar, living area, sunset and rice field views.
- Soul (3) 1 is only king (not 2 twins) occupancy: $2252/person. 6 boutique rooms with handcrafted furniture by local Balinese artisans mixed with antique pieces and modern decor.
- Garden (6): $1946/person. 6 double occupancy rooms and 1 single room tropical modern rooms located on the ground and second floor. Floor to ceiling windows and garden
- 7 nights accommodation in a luxury room of your choice
- 3 meals per full day
catering to all dietary preferences including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Morning “undoings” movement with Michelle
- Evening Restorative practices with Debby
- 20 Continuing Education hours through Yoga Alliance
- Chase the Waterfalls - 2 picturesque waterfalls to discover, swim, easy to moderate hiking. Tegenungan and Taman Sari. $35 ea. 4 hours Includes transport, to-go snack and towel
- Free flow filtered & purified drinking water
- Luxury organic amenities
- Complimentary wifi
- 24-hour security
- Unlimited use of pools and dayclub
- Daily cleaning service
- Nightly turndown service
- Karaoke Night
- Closing ceremony & celebrations
- Optional on Day 3, $42 ea
TWO TEMPLE TOUR:
Go back in time to the ancient temple of Gunung Kawi, carved into the mountainside in 1000 BC. Then head to Tirta Empul Sacred Water Temple, to be blessed by the multiple fountains fo pure clean holy water. Bring a bathing suit and a change of dry clothes. After, enjoy lunch over looking the splendid ancient rice terraces of Tampaksiring. $42 per person (4 person minimum) 9am - 4pm / Distance to destination 45min. Includes guide, transport, sarong a n d entry for the temple sites. Lunch not included in price.
- Optional Beach Day on Day 5, $35 ea
SECLUDED BEACH DAY: SECRET WHITE SANDS BEACH DAY
Spend the day at white sand secret beach, great for swimming & snorkeling and enjoy lunch and cold drinks at your choice of local warungs dotted along the shore. Full Day 9am - 5pm / Distance to destination 1.5-2 hours
Includes Beach Towel and Transport. Lunch not included.
- Airport Transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Health Insurance
About Michael Franti’s Soulshine:
Soulshine has been created by Michael & Sara Franti on the foundation of the Balinese philosophy of Tri Hita Karana - the 3 causes of happiness; which loosely translated means harmony through human to human, human to nature, and human to spirit.
Soulshine is a barefoot luxury resort and retreat dedicated to togetherness and the art of gathering people to share in the joy of wellness, music, incredible food and good vibes.
Located in the heart of Bali, Soulshine is a jungle paradise - surrounded by rice terraces, ancient temples and a beautiful river that runs along the edge ofthe property. It is also a working organic farm that provides the freshest food daily to the restaurant.
Soulshine is your home away from home. Thoughtful details like handcrafted furniture, sustainably sourced linens, and rock & roll flare can be discovered in each room.