Your privacy is important to us.
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used at evolutiontrainings.com.
The Information We Collect
You provide specific personal information during the purchase of goods and/or services from our site. The information includes: your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment information and your interest in specific types of products and/or services. We may also collect certain non-personal information including the type of browser you are using (e.g. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using (e.g. Windows 7, Mac OSX) and the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g. Time Warner Cable, Earthlink).
How We Use the Information
We use the information you provide about yourself to fulfill your order for our goods and/or services, to respond to your inquiries about your order and to notify you about the status of your order. The non-personal information gathered may be used to improve the design and content of our site and in the aggregate to analyze site usage. We may disclose personal information in response to legal process (e.g. in response to a court order or subpoena). We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request. And finally we may disclose personal information in response to a charge-back inquiry from our merchant bank about your payment for goods and/or services. We will not sell or transfer personally identifiable information provided to us to parties outside of our company except as described above.
We also use the information you provide to communicate with you in accordance with your instructions, such as through emails and to respond to your requests, comments, and questions. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com or by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of every email.
Your customer information and data will be retained by evolutiontrainings.com as required by applicable law and in accordance with a customer’s instructions. You may choose alternative information retention settings or to have your information deleted. evolutiontrainings.com may retain information after you have deactivated your account for a period of time as legally required for our business operations and to comply with legal obligations.
To enhance your experience with our site, many of our web pages use “cookies” and shopper IDs. Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, once you choose to furnish our site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- _ga, used to distinguish users, persistent for 2 years
- _gid, used to distinguish users for a period of 24 hours
- _gat, used to throttle request rate during 1 minute
- dc_gtm, used to throttle request rate during 1 minute
- AMP_TOKEN, Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service persistent for a period of 30 seconds to 1 year
- gac, Contains campaign related information for the user, persistent for 90 days
- _utmt, used to throttle request rate, 10 minutes
- _utmc, not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the _utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit, end of browser session
- _utmv used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics, 2 years from set/update
- w3tc_referrer, This cookie is set by W3 Total Cache plug-in for sites based on the WordPress content management system. It is used for performance optimization.
Collection of Information by Third Party Sites
Our site may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy notices as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.