Back Care Retreat and Training
Your retreat with us includes:
- Accommodations within steps of the Pacific
- 7 nights and 8 days of healing
- Daily therapeutic Orthopedic Yoga Therapy sessions specifically designed for spine care and optimal wellness
- 4 Daily and Nutritious meals and pre-yoga snacks, coffee and juice
- Evening and afternoon workshops featuring Thai Massage, Chiropractic, Nerve and Artery Flossing, Osteopathic Adjustments and Fascial Release
- Zip lining excursion
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Surf lessons
- Excursion to Playa La Flor where thousands of turtles come to lay each March
Base Package: $ 1899 for early bird pricing with deposit paid by November 15th, $2099 if paid after November 15th
the base package includes
- All amenities listed above
- 4 meals a day
- shared housing
Separate family housing is available, as well as childcare. Please inquire for options.
We have all the logistics dialed in for effortless travel. The beach is perfect and the pool is just lovely! Join us on this transformative journey as we celebrate and honor the divine feminine within us all! Embrace your own unique feminine identity, reclaim your power, and ignite your inner radiance like never before. Together, let us create a space where the feminine can connect, grow, and thrive.
Workshops run Sunday-Friday. Travel will happen on Saturdays, or if your flights differ, let us know and we’ll discuss options.
Customize your experience with optional housing upgrades:
- private villas
- private rooms
- private baths
- queen & king beds
- ocean views
- direct pool access
- beachfront balconies and Casitas
Michelle is a Yoga Therapist, a Thai Bodyworker, a Nerve and Artery specialist and a Board Certified Structural Integrator in the lineage of Ida Rolf. It was through these complementary practices of wellness that she healed her body - and from there Orthopedic Yoga Therapy was born.
These days she trains teachers and students to find a fluid pattern of movement that protects and nourishes the joints while stretching the muscles and connective tissue and quieting the mind. She is the owner of Sanctuary Wellness Studios, Director of Orthopedic Yoga and Transformational Yoga Therapy and founder of Equilibrium, a non-profit dedicated to bringing breath, movement and nutrition education to young people with anxiety and mood disorders.