Back Care Retreat and Training
Sept 25th-Oct 2nd, 2021
Co-Presented with Dr Katina Manning DC
Costa Dulce, Pacific Coast of Nicaragua
Awake to organic fresh juices and locally sourced coffee then head to the ocean front yoga platform for yoga with panoramic views of the Pacific. Then enjoy a delicious locally sourced breakfast, indulge in spa services, walk the beach, swim, horseback ride or surf; whatever your heart desires. In the afternoons take part in our amazing investigations into the spine and it’s supporting tissues and in the evenings relax or enjoy our Thai Massage, Fascial Release, or Chiropractic workshops. All levels Orthopedic Yoga Therapy classes, specifically designed to create ease in the spine are included as well as all workshops and trainings and 3 meals plus morning coffee and fresh juices per day. You will come away from this amazing week, feeling renewed, refreshed and empowered with the knowledge to continuing your healing journey!
This week counts for 25 Hours towards Orthopedic Yoga Therapy Certification for Yoga Teachers enrolled in the program if all workshops, classes and trainings are attended.
Your retreat with us includes:
- Accommodations within steps of the Pacific
- 7 nights and 8 days of healing
- Daily therapeutic Orthopedic Yoga Therapy sessions specifically designed for spine care and optimal wellness
- 4 Daily and Nutritious meals and pre-yoga snacks, coffee and juice
- Evening and afternoon workshops featuring Thai Massage, Chiropractic, Nerve and Artery Flossing, Osteopathic Adjustments and Fascial Release
- Sea Turtle excursions
- A Guided Jungle Hike
- A sacred Coca ceremony
Family packages are available on request. If you would like more information about these packages, please contact us directly.