Back Care Retreat and Training
March 26 - April 2, 2022
Co-Presented with Dr. Katina Manning DC
Playa el Coco Beach Villas
Pacific Coast of Nicaragua outside of San Juan del Sur
Awake to organic fresh juices and locally sourced coffee then head to the oceanfront yoga platform for yoga with panoramic views of the Pacific. Then enjoy a delicious locally sourced breakfast, indulge in spa services, walk the beach, swim, horseback ride or surf; whatever your heart desires. In the afternoons take part in our amazing investigations into the spine and its supporting tissues and in the evenings relax or enjoy our Thai Massage, Fascial Release, or Chiropractic workshops. All levels of Orthopedic Yoga Therapy classes, specifically designed to create ease in the spine are included as well as all workshops and training and 3 meals plus morning coffee and fresh juices per day. You will come away from this amazing week, feeling renewed, refreshed, and empowered with the knowledge to continue your healing journey!
This week counts for 25 Hours towards Orthopedic Yoga Therapy Certification for Yoga Teachers enrolled in the program if all workshops, classes, and training are attended.
*Please Note: this week is offered concurrently with The “Chiro Camp” and offers the unique opportunity to sit in on lectures and training usually reserved for MDs, DOs, and Doctors of Chiropractic. You have the option of attending the training, relaxing on the beach or by the pool, or indulging in fun adventures or self-care services.
Your retreat with us includes:
- Accommodations within steps of the Pacific
- 7 nights and 8 days of healing
- Daily therapeutic Orthopedic Yoga Therapy sessions specifically designed for spine care and optimal wellness
- 4 Daily and Nutritious meals and pre-yoga snacks, coffee and juice
- Evening and afternoon workshops featuring Thai Massage, Chiropractic, Nerve and Artery Flossing, Osteopathic Adjustments and Fascial Release
Optional Activities (not included in price)
- Ziplining excursion
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Surf lessons
- Excursion to Playa La Flor where thousands of turtles come to lay each March
Housing options range in price to make this healing experience accessible to all:
Private Rooms with A/C:
- Single Occupancy Deluxe room with King bed and private bath $2399
- Single Occupancy with private bath: $2199 each
- Double Occupancy with private bath: $1899 each
- Triple Occupancy with shared bath: $1599
Private Room with shared bath and ocean breezes:
- Single Occupancy: $1899
- Double Occupancy: $1599
Separate family housing is available, as well as childcare. Please inquire about options.